MiniComet Virtual Assembly
The fastest serial helicopter in it’s category.
The high performance, innovative design and pocket size deliver pure speed and pure fun the goblin way.
Following the big Goblin Comet, the Mini Comet is incredibly nice in flight!
Compete with your friends.... The Mini Comet is perfect for all kinds of RACEING, challenge your friends and yourself.
The main modules including the main and tail rotor are based on the Fireball platform. This makes the mini Comet a model with excellent price performance ratio.
For fun, for Speed, for HARD 3D it must be the Goblin mini COMET !
Registered design 003738210-0001/0004
- Mainrotordiameter: 626 mm
- Mainbladelength: 280mm
- Tailrotordiameter: 139 mm
- Tailbladelength: 50 mm
- Mainshaftdiameter: 5 mm
- Tailshaftdiameter: 3 mm
- Weight including electronics: 720g (excluding batteries)
- Direct COMPETITION Motor included
- SAB ESC 60Aincluded
- CyclicServos: Micro size 23mm
- Tail Servo: Micro size 23 mm
- Typical battery setup: 6S 1000/1250 mAh
With the new-patented "Direct Drive" system, this has been achieved.
The main modules including the main and tail rotor are based on the Fireball platform. This makes the mini Comet a model with
excellent price performance ratio.
- Same as big Goblin COMET , the whole mechanics is divided into 2 independent modules
- Main Fuselage module.Microtail servo 23mm size
- Motor shaft and main shaft are connected with a mechanical oint
- Plastics blade grip arms
- become a sacrificial part to protect other vital components. For simplicity the arms can be replaced with 1 screw
- Super strong rotor head design delivers resilience in a crash. The rotor head can be removed with only 2 screws
- Magnetic canopy release system
- Tail Group. Tail Fin is separable from the boom
- Serial number on the main plate and on your registration card.
When you register your kit you
- are helping us to fully support YOU the “Goblin way”.