HOBBYWING XRotor Micro BLHeli-s 30A DShot600
Dshot 150/300/600, Oneshot125,
Oneshot42, Multishot Modes Supported
Besides the latest Dshot 150/300/600 mode, the ESC also supports
regular PWM (1000µs -2000µs) mode, Oneshot125 (125-250µs) mode,
Oneshot42 (42-81µs) mode and Multishot (2-25µs) mode.
Super Small & Light
With the remarkably small size (23.8x14.5x5.8mm) and light weight (6g),
XRotor Micro BLHeli-s 30A DShot600 is an ESC specially designed for competition FPV drone(s).
The use of EMF8BB21F16G MCU (with the operating frequency of up to 48MHz),
American Fairchild MOSFETs, imported 3-in-1 drive IC and quality ceramic
capacitors, 3-ounce copper and 4 layers of PCBs guarantees less heat, higher
efficiency and rapider response.
BLHeli-S Firmware Ready
The ESC supports the original BLHeli-S firmware. Users can flash or upgrade the firmware via the
signal cable (on ESC) and program 4 ESCs simultaneously after connecting their flight controller to the
BLHeliSuite software (if the flight controller uses the CleanFlight or betaflight firmware).
Hardware Generated PWM & Damped Light Mode
The ESC firmware uses hardware generated motor pwm for smooth throttle response and
silent operation. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation,
and it inherently also does active freewheeling.
Twisted-Pair Signal Cable Reduces Interference
The twisted-pair throttle signal cable effectively reduces interference produced in signal
transmission and makes the flight much more stable and reliable.
- Cont./Peak Current : 30A/40A
- Input Voltage : 2-4S LiPo
- BEC output : No
Wires & Connectors
- Input Wires : Red-18AWG-100mm*1 / Black-18AWG-100mm*1
- Output Wires : No wires but solder tabs
- Input Connectors : No
- Output Connectors : No
- Firmware : BLHeli-S A-H-50 16.5
- ESC Programming : Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite
- Stick Programming : Supported
- DEO : Supported
- Throttle Range Calibration : Supported
- Oneshot125 Mode : Supported
- Oneshot42 Mode : Supported
- MultiShot Mode : Supported
- DShot150/300/600 : Supported
- Timing : Supported
- Motor Rotation : Supported
Size & Weight
- Size : 23.8x14.5x5.8mm
- Weight : 6g