Commander V2 goggles now are upgraded with a pair of 4 to 3 SVGA LCD micro displays (large FOV as 45 degrees) and can fully support side/side 3d video.
Now the HDMI port can accept full HD 1080p input and IPD maximum range increases to 72mm for more adjustments.
This goggles can auto switch PAL/NTSC and built-in DVR with SD card slot seated on top for easy recording video file. OSD menu includes mode, brightness/contrast, channel/band, voltage and DVR status.
Moreover, a new head tracker module now can be conveniently installed into the slot on top of the goggles, users can choose to purchase the head tracker module later.
- Optical: FOV: 45°
- Lens: Glass optics (binocular)
- Display: 800x600（SVGA）LCD display, LED backlight 3D function:
- Side/Side 3D (include AV 3D and HD 3D mode)
- Interpupillary Distance (IPD): 59~72mm(Adjustable)
- Audio Output: Stereo
- Operation:Brightness / contrast / channel selection / display mode /DVR recording / head tracker switch/ mini fan switch
- Video Format: NTSC / PAL auto switch
- HD Input: Support 720p and 1080p
- DVR Recording: Only for RF and AV in mode TF card support to max 32GB Video compression format: MJPG 30fps Recording resolution: D1 NTSC 720*480/ PAL 720*576
- Head Tracker slot: Available ( head tracker to purchase separately)
- Built-in Receiver: Two 64 CH high-sensitivity diversity RF module, auto switch, # channel display on screen
- Auto Scan: One key start auto search within all the channels at high speed
- Power Supply: DC 7-18V (2S-4S) OSD display voltage status (low voltage alarm)
- Interface: DC in: standard 5.5*2.1 (inner plus outer minus type)
- AV in: 3.5mm four-pole AV jack port
- Audio: 3.5mm three-pole earphone jack port
- Head tracker: PS2 data port
- TF card slot for recording Operating Environment:
- 0 - 55°C
- Weight: 198g
- Package Size: 230*165*77mm